♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Thursday, July 19, 2012

You sucks

JUST ONE SENTENCE
AND YOU HAD RUIN MY DAY

what's up with you?
yea, i really dont know how to do it. So i tried. BUT you said
'I WISH TO GRAB A STICK AND HIT YOU ON YOUR HEAD'
go ahead do it! if you want to! no one stop you from doing that man!
HELLO?
YOU are the one who dont know how to teach us
you did not even explain it!!!
Just roughly go through it and 'OKAY LETS DO SOME EXERCISE'
who will understand you?
EVEN when you speak you're like speaking to yourself!
who can hear you sucker?
yea! maybe im stupid
but you cant blame someone who is stupid!!!
I NEVER EVEN LEARN SUCH LEDGER IN MY LIFE BEFORE OKAY?
SO WHY DO YOU BLAME ME AND SAY THAT I DID NOT USED MY BRAIN???
IM not SMART 
I CANT EITHER LEARN ANYTHING FROM SUCH LECTURE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO TEACH
i love accounting
but you make me hate it!
everyone in your class agree with me that you are sucks!
you dont even know how to teach!
GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'LL PROVED IT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM not stupid and i will score distinction!



No comments:

Post a Comment

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]