♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Monday, July 2, 2012

Here again :)

hmmmm
first day of college
kinda lazy to talk about it
but that sot poh xuan ask me to describe it here
 xD

既然你问到  我也不想拒绝  不想让你失望
所以
我一定要做到 <3

It's introduction to computing
and yea, im really sucks in computing
-.-
but my lecture his funny and not fierce at all =)
he taught the basics which was quite common but some names it's new to me xD
电脑白痴是酱的 LOL
things that shock me is that the 3rd week is my first exam already
Cool huh? can die...so fast man.
when we're doing theory, BOLEH MATI
i dont even know any answers, well, just know 1 question ONLY
damn. gonna take a look at computing already.
NASIB BAIK
i have 2 Sri Lanka's friends that i had meet during the 3rd day of orientation
yea, they are the same course with me but just every Monday =(
they are so kind and good to me
this girl when i really dont understand she sure will be there to help me 
thanks god
i dont even feel shame to ask her those meaning and homework.
that's great right?
hehe, yup...luckily i met them <3 

I even showed direction to a newbie today :D
im glad to help her 
Feel so happy that i had brought her to the place that she wanna go eventhough my class gonna start already
haha x)

BTW
raining cats and dogs early in the morning
过分到,做么要酱对我们 T___T 雨伞又很cheap的那种  风一吹就反方向 =O=
结果  有点湿  加上这种冷天气  一直在班上抖
不过  今天一切都过去了 其实也不错啦  又学到东西 =)

Tomorrow will be raining again ='(
but hope everything will turn out fine 

------------------------------------------------------------

An early wishes to my dear friend too,

Ah wen <3
you are special
and you always say people lenglui 
but seriously you are lenglui too
NOT A JOKE 
=)
I never regretted knowing you.
This is for you,
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY !!!

^___________^

2 comments:

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]