♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's July



June ends

July starts
it means 
EVERYTHING starts in JULY

friends
lifestyle
weather
foods
subjects
lectures
environment
places
EVERYTHING is new to me


i dont know whether will everything turn well
it's really a big challenge for me


But
im fine now
guys, dont worry about me =)
take good care of yourselves my dear friends.

I really appreciate what all of you have done for me.
it's really touching
the FB camp.
that's cool...i did enjoy myself <3
Every presents from all of you.

Anywhere that you guys had mention about me
it makes me feel like im not lonely
it makes me feels like im so important xD
haha
really
truly
thank you :D

Especially this magic gift <3 
i brought it with me here.
hehe =)


Welcome dearest July, all the best to me with everything new x)


No comments:

Post a Comment

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]