♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Sunday, February 5, 2012

♥ Thank you, but sorry I LOVE YOU

First and foremost

JINE ♥ 
thank you very much, because of me u came back 
it's a surprise =') (although i already found out abit xD)
take care dear, don't care wherever you are

TB ♥ 

thank you too for coming back =')
u din really surprise me because i know u 

i know u too will come back =DDD

Xuan 

Sot po. it's ok that u wear like tat =)
please don't put it in your heart yar

we still have chance
by that time
all of us must wear like a princess then we take pictures yar 
thank you too for coming back and made it to my open house
it's your 1st time and last time and...u made it finally!
*i saw it...hope u know what am i saying xD*

Zhang yee 
really thank you dear
u are working
and i begged you to take a day off
and...u done it
u made it to my open house
its the 1st time and last time to you
thank you because of me...i really appreciate it =')
take care...we will meet again

Ah mii 
you too mimi 
i don't know that u went to genting >,<
because of me...u came back from genting earlier
thank you for coming =')

all my friends that i did not mention 


sorry that i din say your name >,<
but...i still wanna thank all of you for coming
sorry that i did not spend my time chatting with you guys
*paiseh*
i hope yesterday all of you din feel bored
i appreciate my dear friends...your truly sincere =')







NEXT

ah fei, jia yi, ros, sheryn, hue shin, bei er 


Dun cry =')




sorry
please forgive me ='(



i really can't find the right time to tell you guys about this
thats why i decided to tell you all yesterday
but
i really did not expect that it hurt you guys deeply
it touched me =')
because you guys make me feel that i am really important to all of you
dont cry...because i will be back =)

dear looloo 
im sorry too
because all this while i did not tell u
please forgive me
it's not a joke this time =)

xinxin, jiajia n eka 
thank you 4 everything
especially ur handphones and camera =)
it's really nice taking pictures using your handphone n camera
i wish to say...i may need to upload some pictures in my blog that u guys had taken 
thank you 4 the 'pinjam tapi tak ada pulang'   (because i copy ><) 
haha xD


Because of basketball...our friendship became closer =)



Gals~modeling xD



Let's smile happily :)



haha...noob 1 xD thx 4 coming guys =)



Friends in PLKN    
hehe...when u all come out from there we make a big gathering yar =)


我的朋友们
我们会相识
是种缘分
是上天的安排
要不是
我辛辛苦苦的爸爸在立卑做这份工
我看
我们连相识的机会都不会有吧
在这小小的地方
彭亨洲的小小地方 
大家都不知的地方
就你知我知他知我们都知
的立卑

我住了快要16年的立卑
我就快要搬了

朋友们,
16年。不短了
我能住到16年
我都谢天谢地了
所以
不要哭
因为
我们相识过  =)







I APPRECIATE IT 
MY DEAR FRIENDS

thank you, sorry I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]