♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Sunday, March 13, 2011

UPDATED '❤'

Is time 4 me to update my poor blogger

din touch it for weeks...think even months!!!

wad to say 

erm

1

2

3

actually have many things 2 say

but cant say it all

my text will b so long

before that...i wish to update my blog too

but i could not find a time

#>..<#

Is march now...horrible earthquake happened in my cousin place 

New Zealand

then

Last friday an earthquake and TSUNAMI hit Japan too

Is really very terror...think China had an earthquake too

is really a disaster =[

God bless those victims who faced this earthquake and tsunami

Blessed them with courage and confidence to face and overcome this problem

Japan is a nice country...been there before...miss JAPAN so much

hope the people i know in Japan are save as well

Going to continue 2moro or the next day 

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]