♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Monday, March 14, 2011

Vitsiting

Yesterday

after updating my blog

i went to visit some of my frens blog

starstar always update her blog geh haha

sim zai finally updated her blog liao...change a lot =D

xuan's blog oso change liao...haha..everything change

i realized that wen(benta) also got blog...she's my follower too

little shock...coz she could find me >..<

then 2day i visited shwa's blog

totally...i dont even know her

but these few days...just bcoz of tb

i knew her family background and herself a bit =]

her english was not bad...that day when we went k-zone

i was shocked too...bcoz she sang many songs incude ENGLISH SONGS!

she's cool =D

even chiv have blogger too...going to visit her blog after this

then find somemore people that i know that have blog 

2moro im going to visit jine jine n the twins blog ^___^

hehe...wait 4 me

No comments:

Post a Comment

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]