♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Basketball or studies?

I'd chosen Studies
Why? 
I really do miss basketball
but i realized that i'd chosen the right way
Hehe :) 


THE COMPETITION IS NEXT WEEK
arrrgghhh, and i'm not one of the participants :( Which is so sad
but that's alright, luckily too. 
IM THINKING THE POSITIVE WAY
haha, final exam is on its way!
It's in 1 week time!!! OHHH NOOO!!!
Well, what i actually wanted to say is that
time really passed so fast and my first TRI is gonna end soon
It is like i just came to this country. REALLY. Everything come and goes really fast

The latest post i guess kinda made you guys really worried
i can see that
hehe, thanks my dear friends
i'm alright now :)

I MISS YOU GUYS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]