♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finding mood

It's been a long while
i've never updated my blog
well
writing a new post it's an uneasy job for me
because
i really need to find my mood back to write about me life and me feelings
haha...it's also count as im lazy xD

18 days in K.L
i enjoyed it actually
as for homesick
i dont really missed home that much
seriously
because i know i will be back home in 2 weeks time
that's why
hmmm...
i spent a wonderful time with them ♥  
i did not regret because i choose the right way
^____^

AUS
now
im waiting for the college to approve me
i was thinking
what if
what if
what if
i was rejected by the college?
what if
when the whole world knows that i will be going there soon but in the end i did not go
im pretty scare of it
because
u know right, i know, they know
rumours will start
and i will hate it~!
who know's?
what if anything happen that i cant go there?

Dear angle,
u had touched my heart again
saying those words
haha
thank you for saying that, u make me feel that im really important ♥
no choice, and i really have to start focusing on my IELTS exam
it is a really hard exam for me
i wished i can score the band that i want

My dear jimuii, Xin
18 days in K.L
but i did not meet you at all
but
it's ok
u are still in my heart
take good care of yourself while u in K.L
serious
dont wish to hear that u had fainted again

Found my mood now, to be continue about my K.L life ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]