♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Thursday, December 16, 2010

-Down-



Really feeling DOWN after reading the mail
THE MAIL
That aunty (leo adviser) sent to me
I can feel that she is really disappointed in me
what can i say?
IM REALLY SORRY, aunty =[

I know that im holding this important post
Being a president is not easy
Every1 is counting on me...same as u
You guys will choose me 2 be the president because you guys blif that i can handle this CLUB
But then i realize i can't do it 
Bcoz i had disappointed my leo adviser again and again

What had disappointed her???
THE REPORT!!!
im not blaming anyone
mai dear secretary and treasurer 
Im not blaming both of u either
Ti's me that im blaming 

I love to play and yet i din really care about my report
If im serious, i know that around 23rd or 24th of a month i will keep blowing u guys to complete the report fast
Unfortunately i did not do it ='[
It's my fault i know
i should had done it seriously and don't make aunty felt disappointed 

WISH TO CRY

Im  happy that they chosen me to be the president
THANKS GUYS~♥
During that day that i've been chosen
I promise myself and hope that i will do my best
I told myself to don't let my frenz down
Especially aunty, i really don't wanna disappointed her
Mayb she's right
REWARDS!!! are very important
if i wanna get it...i should check the reports well and sent it before the next month cuming

NOVEMBER MAP
had disappointed her deaply
Just bcoz i did not check it and did not sent it earlier 

HAIZ~what should i say???
i will do my best for the next month and until i retire
I hope i won't let aunty down again!!!

AND to my secretary & treasurer
Secretary & Treasurer are very important too
Hope that both of u wont hate me or angry me if i 'blow' u guys to do the report fast or anything else
Plz 4give me 
Really hope that both of u will cooperate with me and support me
If u guys need any help i will help and support both of u too
I really need my family and frenz support =[
IT'S REALLY HARD!!!
I hope everything will go on well

No comments:

Post a Comment

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]