♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Monday, October 11, 2010

[happy birthday] TO maii blog blog xDD

I cant believe that i finally have my own BLOG!!!! =]
huhu___i wanted to create it since i was form 3...coz many of maii frenz have blogs n i love to read it

They wrote bout wad they wish to say
they wrote bout wad had happen everyday N so so so on xD

BLA BLA_______AnD finally i had create 1 for myself...hehe
felt quite happy >oo<
Actually i wanted to create it yesterday...coz yesterday was 101010
haha~lucky number 4 me...coz BDAY is in OCTOBER lerh xD haha...sot plak

but im not sure could i find some time to update my blog =[
BUT Dun worry~blog xD i wont leave u alone...hehe
Im sure i will still find some time to CC my blog geh =]]


think thats all 4 2day...hehe
It is realy my first time...like writting a dairy [so noob] xD______________________tinG [happy blog day]

No comments:

Post a Comment

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]