♫ sёcяεт ραssωοяds [the popular posts]

Sunday, November 7, 2010

BLOGGER~❤

[❤]

Just now...i visited my frends blog
Quite interesting ^__^
i read some form 3s n form 1s blog...haha
Thn i also found out hia n tong always updated their blog

~.~
they will always describe their feelings n the 'whole thing' [if have any event] 
they will do that everyday xDD Not like others
But...is their blog...they love 2 write wad is up 2 them
Same to me =]

[haiz]
Sigh~
i still cnt let any1 know my blog add...i bet HIA is waiting xD haha
bcoz i still haven settle my background n other settings coz i beh hiao larh =(
Yesterday i had spent time wif sis...n she said she will teach me
unfortunately T_____T
When we were in OLD TOWN both of us had forgotten about the blog...WASTED!
When im back to ah mah's house oni i remembered...but so sad
DUN HAVE ANY INTERNET LINE =(
so she cnt teach me...nid to wait n wait again
but is okey 4 me...just hia oni ><
haha...coz she is realy waiting 4 my blog...soli arh...ah hia...keep u waiting xD
我也不想的 =[

I also found out...my blog too childish ald
How about u?wad will u comment if u saw my blog??><
i felt it's so messy 
bcoz of the picture ><
everywhere have pictures...UP RIGHT N DOWN
LOL...its so stupid
y i cnt create it nicely??
SIMPLE is alwasy nice...but i love 2 put some picture of myself,my family n my special frenz 
>==<

Really need some idea...i'll think about it again~

No comments:

Post a Comment

maii family [ ♥]

maii family [ ♥]